This is the schedule of the Fire Company's upcoming meetings and training. Unless otherwise specified, all meetings and training are held at 7:00 PM at the Danby Fire Station at 1780 Danby Rd. Anyone interested in volunteering is encouraged to drop in, introduce themselves, and observe our training prior to submitting an application to our monthly business meeting, which is held on the second Monday of each month. For more information, see the Volunteer page.
- March 18: Chainsaw Training.
- March 25: Water Supply Training.
- April 1: Truck Requalifications.
- April 8: Company Meeting.
- April 15: EMS Training, TBA.
- April 22: Dry Hydrant Training and Work night, at Pirate's Club.
- April 29: Truck Checks.
- May 5: Brush Fire Training.
All active members are required to complete two courses on the National Incident Management System and Incident Command System through the FEMA Independent Study Program. The courses are:
- IS-100.b - (ICS 100) Introduction to Incident Command System
- IS-700.a National Incident Management System (NIMS), An Introduction
NYS Fire Training
Search for fire courses at the following locations: